With only two members working at a time, complete all listed exercises.
Scoring: Total time required to complete all elements
Gear & Setup
- Pullup stations (ideally one per athlete)
- 1 20" plyo box for step ups
- 1 ruck per athlete - 30# for males / 20# for females
Any object of at least 20" can be used for step ups. Stacked plates, park bench, etc.
As a team, complete the following exercises using any division of labor or rep scheme that you wish. Only two athletes may accumulate reps at a time.
- 200 pullups
- 300 burpees
- 400 ruck step-ups
- 500 ruck thrusters
- 600 hand release pushups
Time stops as soon as all reps are completed.
Rules & Standards
- All pullup, burpee, and pushup reps are to be completed slick.
- "Slick" means no equipment.
- Any team member may complete any number of repetitions of any movement.
- Order of completion of movements is up to the team's discretion.
- You may only use your ruck during this event. Trading gear around between elements is not authorized.
- Only two team members can perform reps at one time. The other two athletes are free to rest or stage for a movement as they see fit.
- Bars must be high enough that an athlete's feet do not touch the ground when at a dead hang on the bar.
- You must return to full vertical extension of the arms between each rep. A pause is -not- required.
- Butterfly pullups are -not- allowed, any form of gymnastic kipping -is- permitted.
- Any sort of mechanical assitance (eg: bands) is not permitted
- Chest and thigh must make contact with the ground.
- Hips must fully extend at the top of the movement with hands overhead.
- Ruck Step-Ups
- Athlete must wear or otherwise fully support their ruck (eg: front craddle is acceptable, using the ruck a "cane" while stepping onto the box is not)
- Both feet must be on the box at the same time. Hips must fully extend at the top of the movement.
- Ruck Thrusters
- Holding the ruck by body, straps, or handles, complete one squat to parallel or below, followed by a push press of the ruck until arms are fully extended overhead.
- Hand Release Pushups
- Body must remain generally flat throughout the movement
- After fully lowering yourself to the ground, lift both hands enough to fully break contact.
- Complete the push with arms fully extended at the elbows.